top
Wedding Songs Playlist
Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Someone asked me on Formspring,

"If you were to be married,
what songs will be played on your white occasion?"

So well, these are (according to me) some of the world's most uniquely-beautiful songs with very sweet lyrics I personally selected to be played over and over again during my wedding someday *blush*

TIP: Press the Play button to start playing the entire playlist :)


1. Your Love Means Everything -Coldplay
2. Eclipse (All Yours) -Metric
3. All the Love in the World -The Corrs
4. What Can I Do -The Corrs
5. How Deep is Your Love -The Bird and The Bee
6. Truly, Madly, Deeply -Savage Garden
7. I Knew I Loved You -Savage Garden
8. Flightless Bird, American Mouth -Iron & Wine
9. Kiss Me -Sixpence None the Richer
10. Breathe Your Name -Sixpence None the Richer
11. Don't Dream It's Over -Sixpence None the Richer
12. Two Is Better Than One -Boys Like Girls
13. Deep Love -Mandalay
14. The Way You Look Tonight -Michael Bublé
15. Dreams -Cranberries
16. Ode to My Family -Cranberries
17. You Have Stolen My Heart -Dashboard Confessional
18. Anyone Else But You -The Moldy Peaches
19. Honey and the Moon -Joseph Arthur
20. Love Song -311
21. Heaven -Do
22. A Thousand Miles -Vanessa Carlton
23. Close To You -Carpenters
24. If You're Not The One -Daniel Beddingfield
25. Lovin' You -Minnie Riperton
26. Don't Let Me Fall -Lenka
27. Beautiful Freak -Eels
28. Sweet Disposition -The Temper Trap
29. I Want You To Want Me -10 Things I Hate About You
(Added 3 songs - November 19, 2010)
30. Fireflies - Owl City
31. I Will Be Blessed - Lisa Ekdahl
32. Say Yes - Asha Puthli


So far I can only find these 29 songs for this 'My Wedding Songs' playlist. It could be updated later with new found songs, but it couldn't be less than this :)

About these songs, most of them really meant something to me. You know, there are some memorable moments you're spending while listening to a particular song.. I think that's what make it 'sticks' to the memory as far as you can remember.

Some of them are simply chosen because I couldn't help but fall in love with their hypnotizing melodies which get me weak in the knee.


ADDITION (November 19, 2010)
After listening to these songs for days, I couldn't help but wonder about how dreamy & romantic my wedding would be, someday!

Imagine: We will sit together, my husband and I -just the two of us, away from the crowds.
He will stroke my hair (I won't be hairsprayed so my hair won't be stiff & would be very stroke-able muahaha), tell me how beautiful I look and how lucky he is to be married to me (yes, yes, I love to be praised, especially by the love of my life lol).
I will try to avoid his eyes (cos I know it would be SUPER AWKWARD), but he will gently place his hand on my cheek, pull me closer to him, and kiss me on the lips (soft, supple, not too dry, definitely NOT TOO WET & no tongue!).

And then we will RUN AWAY from our own wedding, no cellphone etc., just to get away from the crowds and spend the night together filled with laughter and love! Hahahahhaha super irresponsible but I bet it would be fun that way!

Ok don't worry now, I've ordered myself to STOP day-dreaming until I meet my Mr. Right. Period.
*Listening back to the songs won't do any harm, though ;)*

Oh I also added 3 songs to the list, suggested by my sister & a friend of mine :D

@ 11:38 AM